Your one stop shop for custom printed T-shirts, hoods, hats, hi-viz workwear and promotional gear.
Let us help you.
Diffuse was established in 2003 and has grown to become the go to screen printing, embroidery and promotional products business in the Bay of Plenty and Waikato region. We decorate custom clothing and promotion products for schools, businesses, sports teams, bands, restaurants, tradies (builders, plumbers, roofers, drainlayers), gyms, developers, Kapa Haka, Maori Trusts, events and concert promoters, pack houses, agri-businesses, family reunions and birthdays.
We continually invest in our staff and technology, making sure that we can meet our own exacting standards and deliver only the best products and services to our customers. This means we have the capacity to deliver jobs of any size quickly and efficiently, whether printing 5 items or 5000 items.
- Pick what garments you want printed
- Tell us what quantities, sizes and colours you want
- Supply us your artwork
- Let us know when you need your order ready
- Standard delivery is 2-3 weeks from payment of deposit
- An express service is available: 2-4 days.
- We are now underway and your job is booked in the system.
- We create a digital visual of how your garments will look and send it to you to be approved. We won’t print your work until the visual has been approved.
- Payment online or we have eftpos available
- Pick up from our studio in Mount Maunganui or we can have it couriered to you (within New Zealand).
When it comes to buying garments for your print run, make use of our buying power. We buy thousands upon thousands of garments every month from quality suppliers, which means we can often buy your garments (and print them) for you cheaper than you are able to.
We continually invest in the latest technology and techniques to make sure our customers get the best possible quality for their screen printing, digital transfers (DTF) and embroidery, that not only looks good, but lasts a long time.
We understand that getting the job right first time is critical to our customers having a great experience in dealing with Diffuse. So before any job can go to print, we need to have a visual of your garment with its design signed off by you.
The team is always focused on delivering the best print or embroidery job possible. We look at every job and will recommend the best process to make sure that you get a great looking garment, decorated in the most suitable and cost-effective way.